Published on Sep 19, 2014
Pretty unique, eh? Yeah it is. The Farson Hatchet from Fremont Knives is a compact and light-weight outdoor tool useful for chopping, slicing, skinning, and many other tasks. The shape is modeled after an ancient tool that the Fremont Knives team found out West – they just gave it a modern-twist. With the included paracord you’ve got another helpful item included in your kit.
Check it out.
Interested in purchasing the Farson Hatchet? Use the following link to support Everyday Tactical Vids and to find this item on Amazon. Thanks!
Want to purchase the Farson Blade, a smaller version of this item? Here’s a link.
Everyday Tactical Vids: Thinking Tactically, Living Purposefully
Everyday Tactical Vids exists to help individuals become an asset to self and others in everyday life and crisis situations.
The 6 Core Areas of Everyday Tactical Vids:
– Soul: Asking the deeper questions of our existence and why we live as we do
– Body: Taking care of the physical body through fitness and medical care
– Psychology: Working to understand our own minds and the minds of others in crisis situations
– Skills: Applying knowledge to the point of proficiency
– Gear Selection: Choosing the right gear for the job or situation
– Location: Where am I and how does that impact all other 5 Core Areas
FOLLOW EVERYDAY TACTICAL VIDS:
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/EverydayTacti…
Twitter – https://twitter.com/EverydayTactic1
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Everyd…
Instagram – http://instagram.com/everyday_tactica…
Tumblr – http://everydaytacticalvids.tumblr.com/
Google+ – http://tinyurl.com/EverydayTacticalVi…
PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AN INFLUENCE ON EVERYDAY TACTICAL VIDS:
– Lt. Colonel Dave Grossman, originator of The Sheepdog Concept
– Travis Haley of Haley Strategic
– Chris Costa of Costa Ludus
– The team over at ITS Tactical
– NutnFancy and his YouTube channel/community
– Tom Brown Jr. of The Tracker School
– Dave Canterbury of The Pathfinder School
– Rob Pincus and the team at Personal Defense Network